7 Steps to Changing a Flat Tire on Your Vehicle
Changing a flat tire can be simple if you follow these seven steps.
2. Use the car's tire lug wrench to loosen the lugs on the flat tire a turn or two max.
3. Now it is safe to jack the car up so that tire clears the road.
4. Remove the lugs with the wrench, set that flat tire off to the side.
5. Place the spare tire onto the tire bolts and place the lugs on hand tight.
6. Lower the car and then tighten those lugs all the way.
7. Place the tire lug wrench, tire jack, and flat tire, into the trunk of the vehicle.
Bring your vehicle to Greenwich Honda after the tire has been changed so we can replace the flat tire.
Source: Greenwich Honda Blog